Come again to share “Oxford Collocations Dictionary 2nd Edition 2009“. This dictionary is also able to be downloaded on rarbg site usign the Torrent Download. I give detail how to download HERE. But fortunately to install this dictionary, no need DAEMON Tools to like installing the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary.
You can download here “Oxford Collocations Dictionary 2nd Edition 2009“
Which words usually go together? This dictionary shows you the common word combinations (collocations) that are essential for natural-sounding British and American English. Completely revised and extended, the new edition has over 250,000 collocations and over 75,000 examples.
New for this edition:
• Based on the Oxford English Corpus, a 2-billion word corpus that provides authoritative information on the most typical collocations.
• Collocations only found in British or American English are clearly labelled.
• Examples, using British and American English, show how collocations work in context.
• Headwords printed in blue help you find the right word faster.
• CD-ROM with the complete dictionary, a searchable index that makes it easy to find the collocation you are looking for, and practice exercises.
• CD-ROM has pop-up definitions of every word included in the dictionary, with spoken pronunciation of British and American English.
• Collocations grouped according to part of speech and meaning.
• Usage notes show collocations shared by sets of words such as languages and seasons.
• 16-page Study section.